WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Tristan Encarnacion
An unforgettable alkaline dish to remember!
RECIPE: Avocado, Seaweed and Spinach Salad with Mixed Greens and Spicy Mango Vinaigrette
- ½ pc. Avocado, sliced
- ½ pc. Lime or Calamansi juice as needed
- 1 cup Spinach leaves (salad), washed
- 2 tbsps. Walnuts, slightly roasted
- ¼ cup Seaweed, cleaned and chilled
- ¼ cup Broccoli, blanched (partially cooked)
- 1-2 tbsps. Dried Mango, chopped
- 1-2 cups Mixed greens, washed
- 1-2 tbsps Canola oil
- 2-3 tbsps Fish sauce
- White sugar as needed
- Ground black pepper as needed
- 1-2 pcs. Siling labuyo, chopped
- 2 tbsps. Wansoi
- 1 pc. Manggang Manibala, strips
In a jar, combine canola oil, fish sauce, sugar, pepper, siling labuyo and wansoi. Shake very well.
Pour vinaigrette in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Toss very well, transfer and arrange salad on a cold plate. Serve.