Wellness Recipes: Acidity
Posted May 18, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: TEA-GAYTAY (Bayabas Tea)
- Bayabas leaves (not too mature/tough)
- Fresh stevia leaves
- Healing Galing honey
- Water for boiling
- 1. Boil water with all the ingredients except honey.
- 2. Add honey to desired sweetness.
RECIPE: TARO NA FLAN-ALO
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup honey (adjust desired sweetness)
- 1/3 cup boiled and mashed taro
- 4-5 drops vanilla essence
- 1 bundle stevia leaves
- 1/3 cup (guava water from tea-gaytay)
- 1/4 cup Healing Galing honey
- Make the stevia syrup: simmer the 3 ingredients in a non stick pan until you get a rich consistency. Let it cool and set aside.
- Brush llanera or ramekin molds with the said syrup.
- Mix the taro flan ingredients in a mixing bowl and pour in your chosen vessel.
- Cover with aluminum foil and steam for 20-25 minutes.
- Let it cool and store in the fridge. May add more stevia syrup to serve.
- Perfect pair with your Tea-gaytay