Wellness Recipes: Coronary Artery Disease
Posted September 7, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: TUNA TURNER (Tuna turnover)
- Oven toaster
- Rolling pin
- Silicon brush
- 3 pcs sugar free wheat bread
- 1/2 a small can tuna in brine (drained and flaked)
- 1 native tomato (seeded and minced)
- 1/2 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- Some Healing Galing Honey
- 1 egg (egg whites)
- Healing Galing Seaweed salt
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. (Except for the bread) season with a little seaweed salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Flatten the bread using a rolling pin. You may trim the edges (if so, add the trimmings on the tuna mixture). Add a spoonful of your tuna filling.
- Fold and crimp the edges with a fork. Brush with some egg whites to seal the deal.
- Pop in the oven toaster for 4-5 minutes per side.