Wellness Recipes: Glossitis Hemangioma
Posted September 7, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: SABA KRAMBOL
- Oven toaster
- Aluminum foil
- 3 ripe saging na saba (boiled with seeds scooped out)
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup rolled oats, divided into 2
- Healing Galing Honey
- Some pasas(raisins) for garnish
- Fresh orange juice + honey + seaweed salt
- Pan toast rolled oats in a nonstick pan over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add some honey and grated cheese. Set aside as this will serve as your final layer/topping.
- Layer all ingredients in a ramekin, and pop in a preheated oven toaster and cook for 4-5 minutes until top layer is a bit golden. You may cover with aluminum foil so you can remove it from time to time just in case you can’t temper your toaster.
- Serve with some pasas on top.