Wellness Recipes: Happy Heart Valentine Special
Posted May 29, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Tristan Encarnacion
Equipment needed: Steamer
- 1 kilo chopped puso ng saging
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tbsp flour (optional as binder)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (instant oats is ok)
- 1/3 cup diced carrots
- Seaweed salt
- Cooking oil
- Spring onion for garnish
- Aluminum foil
- In a mixing bowl combine boiled puso ng saging, carrots, eggs and oats.
- Season with healing galing seaweed salt, pepper and paprika.
- Mold into your aluminum foil embutido style. Steam for 10-15 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Option: pan fry it for more texture! Heat some olive oil in a non stick pan over low to medium heat. Dust the loaf with some oats before pan frying.
- Pan fry each “meat”loaf until golden brown over the same heat. Roughly 2-3 minutes per side.