Wellness Recipes: Meningioma
Posted May 28, 2018 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: “MaGuLAMAN” (Malunggay – Guava jelly with summer produce filling)
- 1/2 pisngi of seedless watermelon (scoop and dice the meat and reserve the shell/casing)
- 1/2 cup singkamas (diced)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (diced)
- 7 cups water
- 1 bundle malunggay
- 2 packs clear alsa powdered gulaman
- 1 cup guava puree (made ahead of time)
- 1/2 cup honey (as needed)
- Make malunggay water by boiling 7 cups of water with malunggay leaves with stalk. Simmer in low heat for 10 minutes and set aside. Make sure to remove / strain the leaves.Add guava puree and powdered gulaman. Keep stirring.
- Add in diced watermelon, diced cucumber and diced singkamas.
- Before it cools down, you may add some honey.
- Let it set in the watermelon shell and refrigerate for about an hour until it sets. Cover with cling wrap.
- Slice and serve!