Wellness Recipes: Multiple Conditions
Posted May 18, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: MUSH-SARAP! (Mushroom fried rice)
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup canned shiitake mushrooms, drained (but better if fresh)
- 7 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup carrots (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- Seaweed sheets (nori)
- Seaweed salt
- Healing galing honey for plating
- 1 cucumber for plating
- In a non stick frying pan, sauté garlic in vegetable oil until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the veggies and stirring/cooking with 1 minute interval each.
- Add cooked brown rice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with Nori sheets and plate over cucumber.