Healing Sangkap: I MISUA VERY MUCH (Almondigas soup)
Season 13, Nose Bleeding
Posted November 26, 2018 by admin
- Heavy bottomed stock pot
- 500g lean ground pork
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber (seeded)
- 1/2 cup diced shiitake mushroom (if dried rehydrate in water then chop)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 4 oz. misua
- 1 large white onion (minced / half the mixture, one for sauté, one for the meatball)
- 6-7 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 cups chicken stock (prepared ahead of time)
- 1 tbsp HG Seaweed Salt
- White pepper
- Some vegetable oil
- Spring onion for garnish
- Make the meatball mixture: in a mixing bowl, combine lean ground pork, diced cucumber, mushroom, egg and flour. Then season with a little salt and pepper.
- In a stock pot, sauté onion until translucent, garlic and bay leaf until fragrant.
- Pour in prepared chicken stock and let it simmer for about a minute or two.
- Once on quiet boil, add in misua noodles.
- Garnish with fresh spring onion and serve.