Wellness Recipes: Skin Asthma (New Year Special)
Posted February 20, 2018 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: TWO-TEA FRUIT-TEA
- melon baller
- 2 small heavy bottomed pots
- 1/2 watermelon
- 1/2 melon
- 1/2 honeydew
- 1 red apple
- 1/3 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup fresh pandan leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 1/2 cup Honey (divided into two)
- Water for boiling
- Using a melon baller carve through all the fruits and make round-sized pieces. Set aside in a large mixing bowl, cover in cling wrap and chill for a few minutes.
- In a small pot, boil 2 cups of water and add pandan leaves.
- In a separate pot, boil two cups of water and add mint leaves and lemongrass.
- After boiling for five minutes, turn of the heat from the two pots. Add honey and mix well.
- Toss the two types of tea mixture on the prepared round fruits.
- Chill for another 30 minutes and garnish with fresh mint leaves. Transfer in a serving dish.