Wellness Recipes: Skin Asthma
Posted May 18, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
- 2 medium sized marrow bones (trim one end, pwede pa hiwa na sa market)
- 1 garlic head (about 8 cloves, crushed)
- 1 large red onion (quartered)
- 400-500 grams beef shank (kasama karne)
- 2 medium sized corn (cut into 3 each)
- 1 bay leaf
- 16 pcs black peppercorn
- Seaweed salt
- 1 cup kangkong leaves
- 1/2 cup alugbati leaves
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Water for boiling (room temp lang po, mga isang pitsel)
- In a large cooking pot (if may pressure cooker, better) sauté onion garlic and bay leaf in vegetable oil over low-medium heat.
- Sauté meat and cook for about 2-3 minutes over the same heat. Add the rest of the ingredients except corn and greens.
- Add water and simmer/cook for an hour- an hour and a half until meat is tender and broth is flavorful.
- Season with seaweed salt and pepper. Add corn and greens.