Wellness Recipes: Sore Eyes
Posted September 7, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: KAMUSTASA (Kamote + mustasa “flourless pancake”)
- 1/3 cup (blanched) mustasa leaves
- 1 cup (boiled and mashed) kamote
- Healing Galing Honey
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- Chopped spring onion (garnish)
- Healing Galing Seaweed salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a non-stick pan, heat vegetable oil for pan frying.
- Make the croquettas: in a mixing bowl, combine mashed kamote, carrots and spring onion. Season with seaweed and salt and pepper. May add some honey.
- Mold in the palm of your hand and add some chopped and blanched mustasa leaves as a “palaman”.
- Pan fry until a bit golden.
- Drain excess oil in paper towels before plating.