Healing Sangkap: Fun de Stel (Pan de Pastel)
Season 6, Valgus
Posted May 29, 2017 by admin
- 1 dozen malunggay pan de sal
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 bar cheese
- 1/3 kilo chicken thigh or breast fillet (cut into chunks)
- 7 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 celery stalk (minced)
- 2 tbsp minced onions
- 1 tbsp minced carrots
- 1 tbsp minced red bell pepper
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Seaweed salt
- In a non stick pan, heat some olive oil over low to medium heat.
- Sauté onion, celery and carrots. Add garlic.
- Add in your chicken and cook until it is opaque.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Over low heat, pour in milk and add grated cheese. Use a silicon spatula to continuously stir until the cheese melts.
- Once the mixture becomes thick, pour it over your malunggay pan de sal.
- Top with some crispy chicken flakes (optional) and some freshly minced red bell pepper.