Healing Sangkap: FOO YOUNG KAIBIGAN
Season 17, ANXIETY
Posted January 23, 2020 by admin
- Clear mixing bowl
- Nonstick pan
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped onion leeks (pinky finger sized)
- 1/3 cup julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup julienned cabbage
- 1/3 cup cooked ground pork
- 1 white onion (julienned)
- 1 cup julienned asparagus (blanched)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp HG Seaweed salt (combined with 3 tbsp of water)
- Vegetable oil
- 1. Make the sauce: combine dissolved seaweed salt, honey, fresh oj. Season with some pepper.
- 2. Combine with the rest of the ingredients in the clear mixing bowl.
- 3. Pan fry in some oil until cooked on both sides.
- 4. Serve with a reserved garnish of blanched julienned asparagus on top.