Healing Sangkap: Creamy ASPA-GHETTI (Asparagus creamy spaghetti)
Season 14, Anencephaly
Posted April 30, 2019 by admin
- 10 cloves grated garlic
- 2 servings spaghetti pasta
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 7-8 stalks asparagus (blanched, half of it chopped the rest, save for garnish)
- HG Seaweed Salt
- In a non-stick pan, melt margarine over low-medium heat.
- Sauté grated garlic until fragrant.
- Add flour, this will serve as your thickener.
- Pour in 2 kinds of milk.
- Toss in chopped asparagus.
- Toss in cooked spaghetti pasta.
- Top with blanched stalks of asparagus and parmesan cheese to finish.