Wellness Recipes: Chinese new year/ Pre-Valentine
Posted February 21, 2018 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: POMPO-SWERTE SALAD
- 3 large ponkans (halved)
- 1/2 cup pomelo (segmented)
- 1 cup boiled shredded chicken thigh fillet
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander/ wansoy leaves
- 1/3 cup ponkan peeling (chopped as fine dice)
- Pinch of seaweed salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh ponkan juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp grated white onion
- Make a cup out of the ponkan peeling: this will be used as your serving bowl for the salad. Set aside in a bowl full of ice.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, then the dressing ingredients, then combine it together.
- Adjust the flavors according to your own taste.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve in a rectangular wooden pallet.