Wellness Recipes: Insect Bites and Parasites
Posted May 28, 2018 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: “Pipino Mami” (Cucumber noodle soup)
- Julienne peeler o pangkayod sa melon
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 cup diced chicken thigh fillet
- 1 garlic clove (smashed)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 white onion (minced)
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Vegetable oil
- 4 cups water / chicken stock
- HG Seaweed salt
- Julienned red bell pepper for garnish
- Wansoy for garnish
- Julienned the cucumber until you get a noodle like structure and set aside. (Leave the seeded portion.)
- In a small stock pot, sauté onion in vegetable oil until translucent. Add carrots and celery.
- Add diced chicken thigh fillet. Sauté until opaque over low-medium heat.
- Season with seaweed salt and pepper.
- Pour in water and simmer for 10-15 minutes over the same heat with the crushed garlic and bay leaf.
- Arrange the cucumber on a bowl and pour the soup. Serve piping hot.