Healing Sangkap: EM-PAA-NADA (Chicken Feet Empanada)
Season 15, SEIZURE EPILEPTIC HEART DISEASE
Posted January 13, 2020 by admin
- Oven toaster
- Rolling pin
- Round cookie cutter (circumference enough to cut the bread just right)
- 7-8 cups malunggay water
- 1 cup finely chopped chicken feet, boiled in malunggay water (prepared ahead of time)
- 1/3 cup chicken thigh (boiled and shredded)
- 1/2 cup diced easy to melt cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped spring onion
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (pinagkuluan Ng chicken thigh)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbsp HG Seaweed Salt
- 1 clove grated garlic
Optional: brush with a little margarine before toasting in the oven
- 1. Simmer sauce ingredients in small sauce pan.
- 2. Toss with the rest of the ingredients. This will serve as your filling.
- 3. Flatten bread using rolling pin.
- 4. Cut using the round cookie cutter.
- 5. Sandwich the filling and crimp the sides using a fork.
- 6. Toast in oven toaster for 2-3 minutes.
Optional: may brush some margarine before toasting.