Healing Sangkap: OMEGA-ling Omu Rice / Omelet rice
Season 15, ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE
Posted January 13, 2020 by admin
- Nonstick pan
- Lightweight plate for turning the egg
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup cooked black rice
- 2 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1/2 white onion bulb (minced)
- 1/3 cup carrots (small dice)
- 1 cup fresh mackerel fillet (small dice)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- HG Seaweed Salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1. In a nonstick pan heat vegetable oil over low-medium heat.
- 2. Cook egg like a crepe by pouring the egg and removing the pan from the heat. Swirl it around.
- 3. Sauté the rest of the ingredients and use it as a filling on the egg. Garnish with basil leaves.