Healing Sangkap: Pang-keyk / K-Pan Pang-liver, pang-bata, Korean pancake
Season 16, LIVER CANCER
Posted January 14, 2020 by admin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 bundle spring onion (cut into 2-3 inches length)
- 1/2 cup broccoli (blanched and grated)
- 1/2 cup cauliflower (blanched and grated)
- 1/2 cup carrots (finely chopped)
- HG Seaweed salt
- Some vegetable oil
- Mayonnaise to serve
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup flour and 1/3 cup honey. Season with a little seaweed salt and pepper
- 2. In a separate bowl combine all the veggies and season with a little seaweed salt and pepper.
- 3. Heat non-stick pan with a little oil over medium heat.
- 4. Dump the veggies in the pan (isang dakot ng kamay)
- 5. Pour the batter over it. Use a turner once the other side is done.
- 6. Serve with some seasoned mayonnaise.