Wellness Recipes: Acute Vestibular Syndrome
Posted November 6, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: Arroz ala HG (Arroz Hala Gubana)
- 1 cup lean ground pork
- 1/3 cup white onion (minced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup native tomatoes (seeded and sliced)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup green peas (frozen fresh para bright green)
- 1/3 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Seaweed salt
- 1 tsp healing galing honey
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup cooked healing galing black rice (split into two)
- 1 saging na saba (seeded, boiled until fork tender then diced)
- 1 egg beaten
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- In a non-stick pan, sauté onion and garlic in vegetable oil over low-medium heat until translucent and fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and cook for another minute over the same heat.
- Add lean ground pork. Cook over medium heat until it is opaque and breaks into small bits and pieces. Roughly around 4-5 minutes.
- May add some water at this point.
- Add the carrots and peas. Season with seaweed salt and pepper. Cook for another minute. Make the eggs in a separate non-stick pan. Cook in a very soft scrambled manner. Set aside.
- Turn off the heat and add the raisins and honey. Adjust and season accordingly.
- Plating! Using a ring/Square mold, layer and shape the cooked black rice – meat – banana – egg and top with freshly chopped parsley. Serve!