Wellness Recipes: Aplastic Anemia
Posted May 28, 2018 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: “CHAMPION-NEGRO” (Black rice champorado in dark chocolate)
- 2-3 pcs dark cacao tablea (large coin size)
- 2-3 cups water
- 1-2 cups cooked HG black rice
- 2-3 tablespoons HG honey
- 1/3 cup cooked dulong (smaller than dilis, important)
- HG Seaweed salt
- In a clear pot, simmer water and tablea until it dissolves. Do this in low heat.
- Add cooked black rice. If you want a thicker consistency, soak the rice before cooking it.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes over low heat then set the pot aside.
- Stir in honey and adjust to how sweet you want it.
- For garnish: coat the tip of wooden teaspoon with some honey. Let it drip. Then cover with dulong tossed in seaweed salt.