Wellness Recipes: Easter Episode: Sinusitis
Posted May 18, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: JELLY-FISH o FISH-TER (Dory aspic a.k.a “JELLY – FISH”)
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 2 medium sized dory fillets (cut into chunks)
- 7 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 dahon ng laurel
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and julienned)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1 white onion (minced)
- 1 cup chopped bayabas
- 4 cups fish stock/broth
- 1/4 cup spring onion
- Seaweed salt
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- In a non stick pot, sauté onion, celery and carrots in vegetable oil over low-medium heat.
- Add garlic and laurel leaf.
- Add fish and cook until opaque.
- Add bell pepper. Cook for a minute.
- Add bayabas and pour in fish stock and cook until it starts to simmer/quiet boil and season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and add in packets of unflavored gelatin.
- Pour in desired vessel/container and wait for it to set. Top with spring onions to finish. (Note: hi alf, I will bring a round/ring mold to cut through the gelatin)