Wellness Recipes: Epilepsy
Posted May 28, 2018 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: “KUNDOL-INI” (Kundol Pocket Pie)
- Oven toaster
- Large Ring mold cutter (enough to cut through a slice of bread)
- Small round ramekins / small round llanera / cupcake tin
- Rolling pin
- 2 cups grated kundol
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup HG honey
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Some cinnamon
- 1 orange (get some juice and rind)
- 7 pcs sugar free wheat slices of bread
- In a non-stick pan, simmer a cup of water and add grated kundol. Cook for about a minute or two over low-medium heat.
- Add honey and keep stirring until the sauce reduces. Toss in raisins.
- Add orange juice, rind and some cinnamon to finish. Let the mixture cool and set aside.
- Flatten bread using a rolling pin, make a pocket pie crust by trimming the edges and making round -haped bread with your ring mold cutter.
- Once the bread is prepared, fill it in with the kundol filling and bake in the oven toaster for a minute over medium heat.
RECIPE: TARRAGON TEA
- 1 bundle tarragon
- 4-5 cups water
- Boil water in a pot, and transfer in a glass with tarragon leaves.
- Add some honey as needed.