Wellness Recipes: Folliculitis
Posted November 6, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: BayaBANGUS (Fish Pot Pie with Guava Sauce)
- Oven toaster
- Round ramekin (small)
- Silicon brush
- 250 g cooked bangus flakes (can be steamed or boiled)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 small white onion (minced)
- 1/2 cup sweet potato (boiled and mashed)
- 1/4 cup finely diced carrots
- 1/4 cup finely minced wansoy
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Seaweed salt
- 1/3 cup Mashed/pureed fresh guava
- 1/4 cup fresh guava/ apple juice
- Some grated ginger (if allowed)
- 1 tbsp healing galing honey
- In a mixing bowl combine bangus flakes, half cup grated cheese, onion, carrots and wansoy. Season with seaweed salt and pepper.
- In another mixing bowl, combine mashed sweet potato, grated garlic and half a cup of grated cheese. Season with a little seaweed salt and pepper.
- Transfer first mixture in a ramekin and then top/cover with the second mixture. Brush with some beaten egg before popping in the oven toaster.
- Cook until it slightly browns and the cheese melts and combines well with the sweet potato. Around 8-10 minutes.
- Make the guava sauce. In a small non-stick pan, combine all ingredients and cook over low heat until syrupy. Strain if you want a finer sauce.
- Serve together.