Healing Sangkap: Nilagang pork ribs / “SABABS”
Season 13, Gastric Cancer
Posted November 26, 2018 by admin
- 1 kilo pork ribs (cut into chunks)
- 1 white onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 3-4 cups water for boiling
- 1/2 cup diced pears
- 1/2 cup diced labanos
- HG Seaweed Salt
- Vegetable oil
- Spring onion
- Sauté onion, garlic, carrots and celery. In that order. Giving it 30 seconds to one minute interval each.
- Add pork ribs and cook for a minute.
- Pour in water and let it boil. Remove scum if there’s any.
- Season with seaweed salt and pepper.
- Top with fresh spring onion.