Wellness Recipes: Gerd
Posted September 7, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: Potpou-rice (Fragrant fried rice)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1-2 cups cooked Healing Galing Black Rice
- 4-5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup chopped melon (small dice)
- 1/3 cup carrots (diced)
- 1/3 cup celery (diced)
- Olive oil
- Healing Galing Seaweed Salt
- Iceberg lettuce to serve
- Healing Galing Honey to drizzle
- In a non-stick pan sauté garlic in olive oil until fragrant over low-medium heat.
- Add carrots, celery and bell pepper.
- Toss black rice.
- Add melon and parsley.
- Season with seaweed salt and pepper.
- Add a gentle squeeze of lemon and maybe a little rind.
- Serve over iceberg lettuce