Healing Sangkap: Eto Ako Sabang Saba sa Ulam / BANSILOG / ARROZ ALA BANANA (Banana sinangag at ubod itlog patties)
Season 12, Healing Hunger the Healing Galing Way
Posted October 29, 2018 by admin
- Ring mold
- 2 cups saba banana peels (boiled until tender then finely minced like rice grains)
- 1 cup ripe saba banana (boiled and minced)
- 1/2 cup carrots (small dice)
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup raisins (minced)
- 1 egg whites
- 3-4 cloves garlic (minced)
- HG Seaweed Salt
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup banana ubod (par boiled for a few minutes, then minced)
- 1-2 egg (beaten, reserve one egg whites)
- 1 white onion (minced)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- In a non-stick pan, heat some vegetable oil over low-medium heat.
- Sauté garlic for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add carrots sauté for another minute.
- Add the saba banana peels, sauté for another minute and season with a little seaweed salt and pepper.
- Add the ripe saba, and cook for another minute.
- Make a hole in the center of your pan and cook egg whites. As it cooks slowly incorporate it with the rest of the ingredients on the pan.
- Add peas and raisins. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine par boiled ubod, beaten eggs, white onion and fresh parsley. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Using a ring mold and a separate non-stick pan, cook the egg mixture like you’re making patties. Until the egg is no longger runny. Serve together with the first dish.