Wellness Recipes: High Uric Acid
Posted November 6, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: Tinik-Man (Fish Broth Soup)
- 1-2 pcs fish bones / fish tocino
- 1/2 white onion bulb (minced)
- 1/3 cup diced carrots
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 2 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1 dahon ng laurel
- 2 eggs (egg whites only)
- Wansoy for garnish
- Seaweed salt
- 3-4 cups of water
- Vegetable oil
- Sotanghon noodles (optional)
- In a non-stick deep casserole, heat vegetable oil over low-medium heat.
- Sauté onion, carrots and celery for 2-3 minutes, roughly a minute interval each ingredient.
- Add garlic, bay leaf and fish bones. Season with seaweed salt and pepper.
- Open the lid. May add sotanghon noodles at this point.
- Turn off the heat and add egg whites.
- Serve with wansoy leaves on a nice clear bowl.