Wellness Recipes: Hyperthyroidism
Posted May 28, 2018 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: “Frita-tahong” (Mussel Fritata)
- Oven toaster
- Non-stick Aluminum foil
- 1 cup boiled mussels, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 white onion, minced
- 1/2 cup wansoy leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Vegetable oil
- HG Seaweed Salt
- Sautee mussels in garlic and onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add orange juice and wansoy. Remove from fire.
- Place mixtrure in ramekin. Pour over beaten egg and add grated cheese on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Preheat oven toaster at 250 degrees. Bring it down to 100 degrees and bake mussels for seven minutes.
- Remove from oven, take out the foil and bake again for three minutes.
- Garnish with wansoy and serve.