Healing Sangkap: TINOALA-EH! (Tinolang salmon na may lapot ng sabaw ng loming batangas)
Season 14, Kidney Cyst
Posted April 30, 2019 by admin
- 1/3 kilo salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup malunggay leaves
- 1/2 cup diced sayote
- 1 white onion (minced)
- 3-4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3-4 cups (pinagkuluan ng malunggay)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- HG Seaweed Salt
- In a casserole heat some vegetable oil over low-medium heat.
- Sauté onion, garlic and tanglad.
- Stir in salmon fillet. Cook for another minute over the same heat.
- Season with seaweed salt and pepper.
- Pour in malunggay stock. Add sayote. Cover and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes over medium heat.
- On the last minute add the malunggay leaves. Serve!