Wellness Recipes: Mother’s Day
Posted May 18, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 380 g condensed milk
- 1-2 tsp black rice coffee
- 1/4 cup egg shell calcium
- Parchment paper for wrapping or banana leaf to serve.
- Wash and pat dry half a dozen egg shells (with membrane still intact)
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes over medium heat until ready to be pulverized.
- Once ready, purée in the blender until you get a powder like form.
- Start making the pastillas: In a mixing bowl, combine powdered milk, condensed milk and black rice coffee.
- Mix and mold into bite size pieces.
- Dust with pre-made egg shell calcium to finish.