Wellness Recipes: Ovarian Cyst
Posted September 7, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: BLOSSIOMAI (Banana blossom steamed dumplings)
- 1/4 kilo fresh banana blossoms (prepared ahead of time: filaments removed)
- 1/4 cup lean ground pork
- 1/3 cup carrots (diced)
- 1/3 cup singkamas (dived)
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp cornstarch/all-purpose flour
- 1 medium onion (minced)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Healing Galing Seaweed salt
- Molo/siomai wrapper
- Some water
- Fresh orange juice + honey + seaweed salt
- Sauté banana blossoms in onion and garlic. Season with seaweed salt and pepper.
- Add some water and simmer until it softens a bit.
- Turn of the heat and add carrots and singkamas. Let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl combine with the rest of the ingredients: flour and egg.
- Wrap in molo wrapper and steam for 30 mins. Serve with your dipping sauce.