Healing Sangkap: App and Down (Upside-Down Apple Cake)
Season 9, Primary Complex
Posted November 6, 2017 by admin
- Rice cooker (non-stick/ teflon coated)
- 1 Granny Smith red apple (peeled, cored, halved and sliced thinly)
- 180 grams all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Few drops of vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 150 ml evap/ fresh milk
- 50 grams melted cheese/ any soft/spreadable cheese
- 70 grams healing galing honey
- Fresh stevia leaves for garnish
- Combine dry ingredients first – flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients: egg, milk, honey, cheese and vanilla essence.
- Arrange the thin apple slices on the bottom of your non-stick rice cooker.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and pour this batter over the apples.
- Cook until it is fluffy. Toothpick test to check if it is cooked all the way through.
- Serve as an upside-down apple cake on a plate and garnish with stevia leaves.