Wellness Recipes: Psoriasis
Posted November 6, 2017 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: SABAW NA KI-PINO (Kintsay + Pipino Soup)
- 1/4 protion of sweet potato (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup grated cucumber
- 3 large celery stalks (washed, trimmed and chopped)
- 1 small white onion (minced)
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Pinch of dried thyme
- Seaweed salt
- Celery leaves for garnish
- Vegetable oil
- 2-3 cups water
- In a stock pot, heat some vegetable oil over low-medium heat.
- Add white onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Drop in one bay leaf and stir for another minute.
- Add celery stalks and cook for another 2 minutes over low heat.
- Add sweet potatoes, toss and make sure every piece is coated well with the other ingredients on the casserole.
- Add water and simmer until ingredients are fork tender.
- Once fork tender, transfer in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Bring it back in the casserole and season accordingly with seaweed salt and pepper.
- Plate in a nice bowl with some kintsay/celery leaves.