Wellness Recipes: Stroke
Posted February 21, 2018 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: POTATO PEA-TEA-TO (Butterfly pea flower tea infused potatoes)
- 1/3 kilo potato marbles (washed and drained, keep skin on)
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped spring onions
- 3 cups potable water
- 1 serving of butterfly pea flower tea
- Seaweed salt
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- In a small casserole, heat water and until it comes to a quiet boil.
- Add tea leaves and steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Boil potato marbles until fork tender in the tea.
- Remove potato marbles once cooked and, season with seaweed salt and pepper and set aside.
- Meanwhile, reduce the liquid on the casserole by half, simmer on low heat then add honey.
- Serve in a nice bowl and garnish with spring onion and drizzle with the blue tea syrup.