Wellness Recipes: Uterine Prolapse
Posted November 26, 2018 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: MustaSalmon pomodoro (Salmon pomodoro pasta with mustard greens)
- 2-3 servings spaghetti pasta (malunggay variant)
- 1 cup salmon fillet (diced)
- 1 cup native tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 12 cloves garlic (sliced thinly like garlic chips)
- 1/2 cup mustasa leaves (chiffonade)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice mixed with 2 tbsp HG honey
- 1 cup kesong puti
- Vegetable oil
- HG Seaweed Salt
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Strain and set the pasta water aside.
- In a non-stick pan, sauté garlic in vegetable oil until fragrant.
- Add salmon and sauté until almost thoroughly cooked.
- Season with a little seaweed salt and pepper.
- Toss in diced tomatoes sauté for a minute, add some of your pasta water, and cover with a lid. Simmer for 2-3 minutes over low heat.
- Pour in the orange juice mixed with honey. Stir then turn off the heat.
- Toss with your cooked pasta. Serve with mustasa leaves and kesong puti.