Wellness Recipes: Vertigo and Breast Mass
Posted May 28, 2018 by admin
WELLNESS RECIPES ni Chef Jeremy
RECIPE: “ANI AT TAMBAKOL” (Veggie and fish en papillote)
Equipment needed :
- Aluminum foil
- 1/2 cup celery (julienned)
- 1/2 cup carrots (julienned)
- 1 pc small red raddish (sliced thinly)
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 white onion (julienned)
- 1/2 cup fish broth/stock
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- Alfalfa/ leeks / spring onion (for garnish)
- 2-3 pcs yellow fin tuna fillet (tambakol)
- HG Seaweed salt
- Rub tambakol fillet with seaweed salt, pepper and some grated garlic. Set aside.
- Using the palm of your hand, make a pocket out of the aluminum foil.
- Top the rest of the ingredients inside and seal the foil.
- Steam for 20-30 minutes. Transfer in a plate. Serve over orange slices. Drizzle some honey around it.